Monday, December 16, 2013

Organization Rhyms with Procrastination...Right?!

Me on caffeine high.
I have been researching and reading all evening on how to start a blog, and yes, I started this one in 2011 and realize I am a little late on reading the directions! After two Mellow Yellow Zeros (crack in a can) and two LARGE Tervis glasses of tea (nondecaf) that I drank with my pizza 6 hours ago (!!), I have been able to organize my pictures on my computer, link my blog to Pinterest (because who can live without that) and add a few more cool little buttons so you may better travel with me!
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Gracie girl that loves to go.
I am very excited in dedicating some time into our journey and sharing fun things about each city I have visited which hopefully encourages you to take off on your own adventures to some of these little treasure towns. I have the whole year of 2013 to catch up with (procrastination again)! In the next few weeks we are whizzing through the USA. We will be traveling to Vermont, Maine, a tad of Rhode Island and Massachusetts, Charleston (for the sand and grits), Vegas (more sand), Santa Fe and then middle of no where Arizona (which is my current home).
 
 
 
 
 
So, pack your bags and enjoy the ride -it's more fun if you hang every body part you can out the windows- as we cruse around the USA and spark the gypsy soul in you!








love this cute little picture of these wild old ladies! thanks to pinterest for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment